Thank you for purchasing the Groupon Boudoir Session package for Leila Alexander | Boudoir (formerly Seriously Sexy Boudoir)! I’ve come up with a bunch of information to try to help answer your questions before you even ask them! =) If I missed any questions, please feel free to email me via the contact form linked at the top of the page, via direct email (email@example.com) or give me a call at 757.606.0066. Email is very much preferred as I will be able to reply to emails much more quickly than phone calls.
Your Groupon Voucher includes:
- a 60 minute photography session with two outfits (or one outfit and our white sheets) for one beautiful lady
- one high resolution digital image (ideal for having printed at whatever size you need)
- an in-person, Skype or phone consultation to chat about your session needs, styling advice, etc.
- a Studio Unveiling of your images (25+ images to view and choose from), in-person ordering and order assistance during your Unveiling
- Location: Leila Alexander Portraits (formerly Seriously Sexy Boudoir) located at: 129 W Washington Street, Suffolk, VA 23434
- When: sessions scheduled according to availability
- Expires: one year from the purchase date (sessions must take place by this date)
Booking your session is as easy as 1, 2, 3!
1. Read all the way through these FAQs. There's important stuff in here!
2. Click this link to check my current available sessions and pick your favorite one.
3. Click this link to shoot me a message with your contact info, your preferred session date/time and any questions or comments that you have. Please include your Groupon number.
I’ll email you back with confirmation about your reserved session date, along with a link to your personalized session website portal. With the personalized website portal, you’ll be able to read and sign your contract as well as keep track of the session details.
That’s it! Easy peasy. =) When you come in for your session, please remember to bring your printed Groupon voucher or present your voucher on your smartphone. If you don’t have the voucher with you, we’ll have to reschedule, so it’s SUPER important!