STUDIO MANAGER FOR LUXURY BOUDOIR AND BEAUTY STUDIO
True You Boudoir is looking for a professional and driven Studio Manager with previous Customer Service and Office Experience to help us grow our business.
The Studio Manager position will begin as part-time, but will gradually grow into a full time position over the next year.
- Communicate with clients via phone, text, and email
- Schedule appointments; coordinating with clients and team (Photographer, Assistant, Makeup Artist, and Sales Rep, as necessary)
- Process Client Orders
- Maintain Social Media Campaigns & interact on Social Media channels
- Represent True You Boudoir at events, trade shows, and various networking opportunities
- High School Diploma (or equivalent)
- Minimum one year of Customer Service and/or Office Experience
- Must have a Cell Phone with unlimited minutes and text messaging
- Must have a computer with access to the internet
- Must have the ability to have a quiet and professional work space when making phone calls
- Experience using Photoshop and/or Lightroom
- Experience with Social Media; including Facebook, Instagram, Google +, Pinterest, and Twitter
- Previous experience in Marketing and/or Public Relations
REQUIRED SKILLS AND TRAITS:
- Motivated and self driven
- Highly organized and detail oriented
- Relationship-building people skills
- Strong phone skills
- Highly competent using a computer, especially
- Spreadsheets (Google Docs, Excel, etc)
TRUE YOU BOUDOIR PROVIDES:
- Competitive Compensation
- Employee Discounts
- Career Advancement Opportunities
- Studio is Located in Suffolk, VA
- This job can be done virtually from anywhere in the US.
- Estimated hours: first few months: 3-5 hours/week - then gradually building up to 20+ hours/week
- Work Hours will generally take place on weekday mornings (with afternoons possible)
Apply today! The application process will take you 10-15 minutes. If you're a great fit, we will contact you to learn more about your background and answer your questions. We look forward to hearing from you.